Bankability On Demand
Ever wish you could text the bank a question about your Midstates Bank account? Now you can! Bankability On Demand is an easy and secure service. Simply send a text message to the Midstates Bank Customer Care Center and have your questions answered directly by one of our team members.
- Text* your questions and help requests to 888-710-9070 or 712-343-2237
- We will respond between 7am - 7pm, 7 days a week; after hours responses are next day.
- Text us questions about
- Your account - "I'd like to add a Person-to-Person (P2P) payment to my checking account."
- Online Banking - "Can you please reset my online banking password?"
- Debit Card - "I'd like to temporarily raise my debit card limit to $500."
- Traveling - "I'd like to notify you that I will be traveling to Europe next week."
What kind of alerts are available?
These types of notifications are based on the criteria you provide within the mobile app. Some examples of how this could be used are below:
- Daily Balance Alerts - "I'd like to receive my available balance every Wednesday and Friday at 4 p.m."
- Monthly Balance Alerts - "I'd like to know my available balance at 12 p.m. on the 1st and 15th of every month."
- Balance Threshold Alerts - "I'd like to know when my available balance is below $100" or "I'd like to know when my available balance is above $500."
- Transaction Alerts - Know when your debit card is being used, when an ACH occurs, or when a wire is transmitted, and set a balance threshold on any of those.
- BAL - receive your available balance.
- HIST - receive the last five transactions within the last 90 days.
- XFER - transfer money between your accounts.
- HELP - sends a list of available commands.
- STOP - deactivates text banking services.