COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Update
All Branch Lobbies Now Open
Our customers’ and colleagues’ health and well-being remain one of our top priorities as we continue to follow COVID-19 guidelines established by local, state, and federal health officials.
Carefully considering those guidelines, we have reopened our branch lobbies.
What to Expect on Your Branch Visit
- Masks are required. Midstates Bank colleagues will be wearing masks and we require you do the same.
- Customers wearing face coverings may be asked to remove them briefly for identification purposes.
- Plexiglass barriers at teller stations have been installed.
- Social distancing is being practiced.
- Enhanced sanitation protocols are in place, including disinfecting high-contact surfaces throughout the day and after each appointment.