Economic Impact Payment
As authorized by the Coronavirus Response and Relief Supplemental Appropriations Act of 2021, beginning on December 30, 2020, eligible Americans may begin receiving their Economic Impact Payments (EIP). Payments will be distributed by direct deposit, physical check, or EIP payment card. To check the status of your payment, visit the following link: https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/get-my-payment
The first round of ACH stimulus deposits have an effective date of January 4, 2021. Customers will not have access to those funds until it is officially posted to the account during end of day processing. Want to be alerted when your deposit hits your account? Sign up for ACH transaction Text Alerts on the Midstates Bank Mobile App.
- If you haven't already, enroll in Online Banking.
- Download the Midstates Bank Mobile App to your smartphone or tablet.
- Log in to the App with your Online Banking ID and password.
- Open the left navigation menu.
- Tap "Text Banking" under the "Messaging" menu and then tap "Add Alert."
- Alert Type- Transaction
- Transaction Type- ACH Items
The U.S. Department of the Treasury’s Bureau of the Fiscal Service will start printing and mailing Economic Impact Payment (EIP) checks with a pay date of January 6, 2021. Estimated check volume is approximately 5 to 7 million checks per week.
EIP Payment Card
There is no fee to withdraw cash at in-network ATMs that carry the AllPoint® brand, but fees may apply if you use an out-of-network ATM. Midstates Bank will waive the fee to access cash at any Midstates Bank ATM.
To get cash, simply:
1. Enter your 4-digit PIN
2. Select “Withdrawal” from “Checking”
ATM Withdrawal Limits Apply: $1,000 per transaction and per day (bank limits may be less).