Farm Management Services
Professional Farm Management
Sales & Auctions Services
For private treaty or public auction sales Midstates Farm Management can be of service to you. Tell us what you want and Midstates will help you find the farm that is right for you. Whether it is a high quality grain farm strictly for investment or addition to your current operation or if you are looking for your own hunting/fishing outdoor spot that will also generate revenue Midstates can help make your dreams come true.
When Selling a Farm:
- Provide market analysis to value the farm at the right listing price considering current market trends, location and the highest and best use of the farm.
- Provide professional brochures clearly outlining qualities of your farm.
- Advertise your farm by mass mailings, local and regional publications and online listings to get results you want.
- Network of qualified buyers ready to look at your farm.
- Effective presentation of farm by experienced staff.
- Follow through on sale details to get closing done on time.
When Buying a Farm:
- Provide Knowledge of local Markets.
- Use our management expertise to analyze farms potential to match it with client objectives.
- Assist in handling details of financing structure and negotiations.
- Act as your buying agent at land auctions you want to attend but can't due to location or time.
- Provide professional farm management after the purchase to ensure success of the farm.