To report suspected fraud related to your Midstates Bank account(s), contact us at 888-710-9070 or e-mail to email@example.com
If you become a victim of identity theft, we recommend that you do the following:
- Close any affected account(s) and open new account(s).
- File a police report with local law enforcement.
- Report the suspected identity theft to the Federal Trade Commission by calling 877-438-4338 or submit a complaint online.
- Review your credit report carefully. A free copy may be obtained each year annualcreditreport.com.
- Place a fraud alert on your credit file by contacting one of the consumer reporting agencies listed below:
Educate and Protect Yourself
The following third party resources are provided to help you educate and protect yourself from fraud and identity theft:
FDIC Consumer Protection - This Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) site provides resources for protecting your finances, understanding financial privacy, and avoiding identity theft and fraud.
OnGuardOnline - OnGuardOnline.gov is a federal government website that provides you resources to be safe, secure, and responsible online. The Federal Trade Commission manages OnGuardOnline.gov in partnership with several federal agencies.
Federal Trade Commission Identity Theft Center - This Federal Trade Commission site provides information on identity theft and how to minimize your potential for becoming a victim.