Move your some-day plans to the front burner
Everyone knows that small businesses are the key to a strong economy. At Midstates Bank, we connect owners and entrepreneurs to funding that can help them get started, grow larger and ultimately reach their full potential. Our experienced SBA team can help you obtain financing for everything from real estate to heavy equipment to expansion costs with flexible terms and competitive rates.
- SBA 7(a) and SBA 504 loans
- Relationship-based loan pricing
- Financing available to acquire new business or franchise
- Local underwriting and decision-making
- Direct contact with local loan officer at every phase of the process
- Quick turnaround times
- SBA’s primary loan program
- Loans from $250,001 to $5 million
- Terms up to 25 years
- Commonly used to purchase furniture, fixtures, and supplies; refinance current debt; and provide short- and long-term working capital
- Must be used to finance major fixed assets, such as real estate or equipment
- Loans up to $5 million and financing for up to 90 percent of costs
Although U.S. Small Business Administration loans are backed by the federal government, all of your contact will be with Midstates Bank lenders. Our SBA associates are familiar with a variety of industries, and their insights can help you obtain the best rates and terms for your specific needs. Meet with them in person, or receive text-based support from our customer service team from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Midstates Bank is a full-service financial institution with branches throughout western Iowa.