Money management that lives up to your high standards
Business checking accounts need to be cost-effective - that's a given. But in a competitive world, it's also vital that they feature high-tech tools that offer anytime access, allow real-time money movement and facilitate data downloads for deeper financial analysis. Whatever size business you run, Midstates Bank checking accounts provide everything you need to make your daily operations run better and smoother.
All our accounts feature:
- Free Online Banking that allows for round-the-clock money management
- Electronic Bill Pay that saves time and postage costs
- Mobile banking and mobile check deposit with our highly rated app
- Free debit cards for fast purchases and easier expense control
- Electronic alerts that notify you of significant account activity
- QuickBooks integration to assist your accounting team
- Business sweeps that automatically move funds between operating accounts or to interest-earning accounts
- Call and talk to a live person or bank exclusively with our digital tools
- Access live text customer support from 7 am to 7 pm.
Small Business Checking
A low-overhead option designed for low-transaction businesses, but fully equipped with high-performance digital banking features.
- No monthly service charge with average daily balance above $100, and just a $5 monthly service charge otherwise
- Up to 50 checks per month with no per item fee
- Deposit 50 items per month with no per item fee, $0.25 per item over 50 item limit
Cost-effective choice for businesses with moderate transaction activity that want more for their money.
- Offset $10 monthly service charge by maintaining a specific average collected balance
- Up to 100 checks per month with no per item fee
- Deposit 100 items per month with no per item fee, $0.15 per item over 100 item limit
- Interest bearing for sole proprietorships, non-profit corporations and public or government-funded agencies
Developed for businesses with high transaction volume. Specially tailored features include relationship-based pricing that can keep monthly fees in check.
- Offset monthly service charges with earnings credit based on the 91-day treasury rate
- Low per item fees
- Detailed account analysis statement presenting service charges