Frequently Asked Questions
I forgot my Personal Online Banking password. How do I reset it?
Contact your local branch or Text Us at 888-710-9070.
You can also setup automated password reset:
- Log in to Midstates Online Banking and select the Options tab.
- Tab down to the PIN/Password Reset Question and type in a question to prompt you for a password reset. Make it easy to use and remember, such as “what is my dog’s name?” or “what’s my mother’s middle name?”.
- Tab down to the PIN/Password Reset Answer and input the answer to the above question.
- If you forget your password, all you need to do is click the password reset option for a secure and simple way to get back into online banking.
How do I check my account balance or look at transactions on my account?
We make it easy for you to check your account balance or view account transactions 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with Online Banking and Mobile Banking.
How do I report account fraud?
If you suspect your account has been accessed without your consent, call us immediately at 888-710-9070.
How do I raise my debit card limit?
What do I do if I believe by debit card has been lost or stolen?
If you lost your card or if there are unauthorized transactions, report your lost or stolen debit card as soon as possible to have your card locked. Contact your local Midstates branch, call or text us at 888-710-9070 or send a secure message through Mobile or Online Banking.
You can also use SecureSwipe on the mobile app to lock your card.
I'm traveling soon and I'm not sure what to do with my Midstates account. Can you help?
You can always use your mobile app to access your account online anywhere. You can call or text us at 888-710-9070, stop by your local Midstates branch, or send us a secure message through Online Banking with your trip details. Here’s a list of what we need to know while you’re away:
- Dates you’ll be traveling and away from home
- The location (city/country) that you’ll be visiting
- A good phone number to reach you if necessary
- The cards you’d like access to when traveling
How do I make changes to my address or other contact information?
Keeping your contact information up to date helps us contact your faster should we need to speak with you. Contact your local Midstates branch or Text Us at 888-710-9070 to update your information.
How do I reach someone after hours?
Easily reach us 7 days a week from 7 a.m. - 7 p.m. by texting 888-710-9070.
How do I enroll in Online Banking?
Contact your local Midstates branch or Text Us 888-710-9070 and we would be happy to get your enrolled in Online Banking.
Midstates Bank is a full-service financial institution with branches throughout western Iowa.
Why Midstates Bank?
To us, banking is more than just the name on the account. It's about in-person conversations, receiving quick responses from real people, supporting our community, and encouraging team members to grow.