Frequently Asked Questions
- Log in to Midstates Online Banking and select the Options tab.
- Tab down to the PIN/Password Reset Question and type in a question to prompt you for a password reset. Make it easy to use and remember, such as “what is my dog’s name?” or “what’s my mother’s middle name?”.
- Tab down to the PIN/Password Reset Answer and input the answer to the above question.
- If you forget your password, all you need to do is click the password reset option for a secure and simple way to get back into online banking.
You can always use your mobile app to access your account online anywhere. You can call or text us at 888-710-9070, stop by your local Midstates branch, or send us a secure message through Online Banking with your trip details. Here’s a list of what we need to know while you’re away:
- Dates you’ll be traveling and away from home
- The location (city/country) that you’ll be visiting
- A good phone number to reach you if necessary
- The cards you’d like access to when traveling