Get the funding needed to green light your next big move
Your business has a solid blueprint for the future. You've worked out the details and deadlines and are ready to get the wheels turning. We're here to help you finance your next major project or purchase. As a community bank, our lenders know the unique needs of running a business in western Iowa. We'll get to know your business and work with you to develop the best loan terms for your unique needs, and fast-track the turnaround time so you can get going as soon as possible.
- Fixed-rate or variable-rate loans
- Relationship-based loan pricing
- Flexible payment terms tailored to your unique situation
- Local underwriting and decision-making
- Direct contact with loan officer to streamline the process
- Commercial and residential land development
- New home construction
- Commercial construction
- Rental /investment properties
- Commercial real estate
- Operating lines of credit
- Equipment and vehicle loans
- Small Business Administration (SBA) Loans
No matter what kind of loan you need, you'll work with a local loan officer who has extensive knowledge and the tenacity to get things done efficiently. Our Commercial Lending Team members are knowledgeable about Commercial Real Estate, Healthcare, Not-for-Profit, Municipal and Industrial Businesses. Their insights can help you fine-tune your efforts and obtain the best rates and terms. Meet with them face to face, or receive text-based support from our customer service team from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
The relationship with Midstates has enabled all of our businesses to grow.
Ryan Rogers | Restaurateur & Business Owner
See more client stories at Midstates Bank and discover how we can help your business. Watch more stories.