2022 SUMMER INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
WHAT DOES THE PROGRAM OFFER?
- get paired with a formal mentor
- get hands-on experience solving client and business needs
- interact with senior executives
- attend social and professional development events through Iowa Bankers
- learn on how to work on a team
- develop business acumen through onsite client visits
- volunteer and give back to the communities where we live and work
- receive high-level training in areas such as deposit, operations, compliance, management, consumer lending, and audit.
- General Community Banking
- Agricultural Banking - Credit Analyst
- Ag / Commercial Banking - Credit Analyst
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Sophomore or junior students pursuing a bachelor’s with a minimum GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Flexibility to work within a multi-discipline team and ability to manage multiple tasks is a plus.
- Possess ability to think and work independently within a professional setting.
- Interns will initially learn the role of a branch teller and will build their knowledge to get a high-level overview of lending and management.
- The overall design of the program allows an intern to return for a second year if still in school. Apply now!
- Junior students pursuing a bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, economics, business, or a related field with a minimum GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Understanding of finance, financial statements and tax returns is a plus.
- Possess excellent analytical ability, enjoy making individual decisions and can process information quickly.
- Our best interns are eager to learn, self-starters, excel at thinking on their feet while making prudent credit decisions. Apply now!
WHERE ARE INTERNSHIPS LOCATED?
|Council Bluffs, Iowa||
|Kingsley / Le Mars, Iowa|
|Missouri Valley, Iowa|
|Sergeant Bluff, Iowa|
ABOUT MIDSTATES BANK
We are a community bank dedicated to building sustainable communities, businesses, and producers. Our brand promise, "More Options, More Service, More Willing," underpins everything we do. When you are part of the Midstates Bank team, you are part of the facilitating small business growth and enabling local companies to conduct complex and profitable operations. Learn more.